Friday, May 15, 2020

Chickened Out

Just a quick note. I've disabled comments on this because I don't really want a bunch of comments. I've heard the arguments for and against, I've made them to myself. The bottom line is that it just feels wrong to deliberately move forward without finishing a year. So I'm going to back off and not take that step right now. That doesn't mean I won't take it in the future. But for now, I'm going to go back to alternating pre-1992 games (that we discovered after I'd passed those years) with 1992 games until I finish 1992. I've thus rolled new titles for the "upcoming" list.

Because Might and Magic IV and V straddle 1992 and 1993, I've removed it from the upcoming list so I can play it last for the year.

Whatever your opinion is on the change--either the original change or my reversal of it--I respect it, but I don't really want to get into another discussion of it. Please just roll with it and let it go. I'd rather not see comments about this on other entries to make up for a lack of comments here.